1675 Todd Farm Drive Elgin, IL 60123
Our Client is a world-class manufacturer of Modified Packaging Machines & Equipment. We design and manufacture your MAP Packaging Machine and other products from the ground up. This results in faster delivery times, better controlled costs, and second to none after-market sales support. With our facility centrally located in Elgin, Illinois, we provide superior responsive service along with our superior machines.
This is a First Shift (7-330) Monday-Friday position. Under general supervision performing production assembly and testing of electro-mechanical assemblies. Person is expected to work independently to achieve the desired results while paying close attention to standards and following work instructions.
- Assemble all mechanical/electrical components as per drawings and instructions.
- Safe operation of machines and tools.
- Perform any assembly-type functions using hand or power tools.
- Operate equipment needed to perform the job.
- Strict adherence to standard work.
- Follow workplace safety standards.
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily production goals.
- Assist in problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity are essential (able to stand for long periods of time).
- Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies.
- Capable of adhering to Standard Work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly rate (Depending on Experience). Complete corporate benefits (Health, dental insurance), 401K...15 days PTO, 11 holidays. Benefits begin after 30 days.