Automation Field Service Engineer
Join the largest manufacturer of fabricating equipment and industrial lasers in North America. Our client offers innovative, high-quality products and solutions in the areas of sheet metal processing, laser-based production processes and electronic applications.
POSITION: Field Service Engineer
This position is responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repairing CNC machines.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and demonstrate machines and automation systems primarily at customer locations
- Troubleshoot and repair machine and automation related problems.
- Accurately report technical conditions and information.
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
- Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
- Interface with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
- Train customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
- Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
- Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
Associates program or technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience. Experience in computer software, file management, electronics, digital circuits, wiring, mechanics and hydraulics is helpful. Well-mannered, able to work with all different types of customers. Must have and maintain a clean and valid driver’ s license and record. Experience with installation and repair of tooling machines.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive hourly pay, OT, per diem, relocation assistance, complete corporate benefits to include major medical, dental and 401 (K). Tremendous growth opportunity!