Delivery Service Driver
Join the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. They provide a solution that is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20, 000 existing accounts they are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming years. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets. We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald' s, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba' s, Applebee' s, Chili' s, and leading independent restaurants. They' ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. They are recognized as a “ Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’ s Fastest Growing Companies.
As a Delivery Service Driver, you’ ll operate an automatic, 12, 000-20, 000 lb. GVW straight truck on an assigned local route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs.
- Load and unload delivery trucks by pulling hoses from truck and attaching to fill station
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that company' s performance is up to standards and the customer’ s expectations
- Comply with company internal processes and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA and HACCP
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver’ s License at all times
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CDL Class A or B driver’ s license with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have at least 6 months of driving experience OR a recent CDL Graduate from a credited school.
- Must meet company Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to carry 50 pounds by hand
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
- Any applicable restrictions on Commercial Driver License (for example, air brake restriction and intrastate restriction) can be resolved post hire but must be resolved within the onboarding training period
- Knowledge and Use of Hand Tools is a Plus
- Travel may vary outside of reporting area-less than 5%; based on business need
- Bilingual is a Plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Company offers competitive hourly rates and bonus potential. Our drivers enjoy an extensive training program that includes both online training and shadowing opportunities. Additional benefits include: A local route— no OTR, Insurance, including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, 120 hours of paid time off.