Distribution Manager (Stockton CA)
3840 Metro Drive Stockton, CA 95215
As a Distribution Manager, you will direct and coordinate customer service activities of the Depot location within distribution including delivery and service items. This role has direct reports within the Distribution Department.
- Directs, guides, motivates, and works in partnership with Delivery Service Drivers
- Conducts detailed and regular training of service and delivery processes to ensure all employees are able to meet their job requirements. Trains drivers, sales representatives, and customers in technical issues as needed
- Assists in coordinating the delivery routes to ensure that deliveries are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Calls customers to provide delivery ETA’ s and to ensure that our services meet their expectations.
- Evaluates customers’ requests for distribution and service to determine a cause / type of malfunction and works with the Service Manager to determine necessary service/distribution attention (ex. Waste pull, service visit prior needed prior to delivery ETC). Communicates scheduling timing with customers as required.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times by promptly responding to their needs within one hour of any distribution or service call.
- Assists with administrative duties (weekly reporting, preventative maintenance, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly Competitive Base Compensation. Corporate Bonus Structure up to 10% of base compensation. Company paid laptop and cell phone. Extensive training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities. Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment).