District Sales Manager
Our client is a growing medical device company headquartered in Northern California. They make an innovative, evidence based, non pharmacologic neuromodulation platform. The company' s mission is simple: to help patients suffering from chronic pain. They are the pioneers of a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS). The company uses high frequency. a unique waveform and a specific treatment algorithm to produce an industry leading therapy that is paresthesia free treatment proven to provide more pain relief in more pain areas. The pain relief system is FDA approved (2015) and is commercially available in the United States, Europe and Australia.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of District sales targets for the company and manages all resources, including clinical support and field sales representatives. This includes overseeing and leading the identification of business opportunities, building and fostering client relationships, and ensuring the effective sales of company products to meet/exceed sales forecasts and goals. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Director.
Direct training, coaching and direction of sale(s) representative/clinical specialists.
- Relationship-selling, partnering and managing accounts.
- Fiscal budgetary responsibility.
- Asset/inventory management.
- Initiate and evaluate corporate pricing agreements with customers to ensure competitive value of product line.
- Create business plan and ensure proper execution.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activities/sales volumes/training needs. Assist sales associates/clinical support in developing and selling to new accounts.
Minimum of five (5) years of medical device or medical products sales experience.
- Proven sales management experience or related leadership experience. Ortho, Spine or O.R. experience preferred.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills as demonstrated by a record of involvement in team, fraternal or philanthropic organizations-in a leadership role.
- Goal setting and implementation skills demonstrated by a clear record of accomplishments in prior personal and professional pursuits.
- Basic computer skills as demonstrated by the ability to navigate in a Windows environment with the ability to send and receive e-mails.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- This position requires regional travel
- Former military members encouraged to apply
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive base salary and bonus based on sales volume. Total compensation typically around $220K. Unparalleled benefits package. Medical coverage with no monthly contribution from employees. Generous vehicle allowance.