Electrical Service Technician
3224 Northside Drive Raleigh, NC 27615
Our client is a leader in the overhead crane industry, operating for 38 years and has built its reputation on serving the steel, paper, textile and injection mold industries, among others. Our specialty is designing, manufacturing and installing overhead bridge cranes and runway systems. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing them with the highest quality equipment and service, utilizing our experienced people and resources.
The company is looking for Electrical Technicians for the Raleigh and Greensboro areas. They will drive service vehicles to customer sites. It is a local travel position (First Shift).
Perform technical work on overhead bridge cranes and hoists at customer facilities and/or in-house.
· Use latest technologies to provide office with key details from service calls
· Conduct detailed inspections gathering all required information for easy quoting of repairs
· Perform mechanical and electrical services on cranes and hoists
· Understand OSHA codes and CMAA guidelines for cranes and hoists
· Observe and promote safety at every job site
· Complete all MAC required work orders, inspection reports and other paperwork in a timely manner
· Clock in and out of all jobs
· Serve on-call for 1 week at a time as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
This is a permanent hire position. Pay range is $20-23 an hour depending on experience. There is a complete suite of company benefits.