Crane, TX 79731
Join a leading producer of industrial minerals, including sand proppants, whole grain silica, ground silica, fine ground silica, calcined kaolin clay and aplite clay. We have a 100+ year track record as an innovator and a rapidly growing market share as a supplier to domestic oil and natural gas operations that support the nation’ s economic strength and energy independence.
In addition to offering over 200 products in these categories, we also operate as a research and development specialist for customized products and solutions utilizing the same raw materials. The wide variety of industries and applications that we serve which include oil and gas, glass, chemicals, foundry, building products, fillers and extenders, recreation, industrial filtration and treatment, and testing and analysis.
Elecrical Supervisor – Crane, Texas
- The electrical supervisor will be onsite during the dayshift work hours (Monday through Friday 6A-3P), and as needed to support the production areas when experiencing operating issues
- Extended work hours are to be expected for outage coverage and emergencies
- Will split weekend supervision support with Mechanical Supervisors working a minimum of one weekend per month.
- Schedule daily work of electrical shop
- Assist Plant Electrical Engineer in troubleshooting production issues; Carry radio and/or phone for plant communication at all times
- Manage electrical overtime and call-out list
- Conduct daily turnover with all shifts
- Attend weekly maintenance planning meeting
- Provide weekly plan for routine work and PMs to maintenance planner
- Work with maintenance planner to schedule weekly outage work
- Provide safety meeting to crews at least once per month
- Experience with networking, fiber optic, and CAT5/6 knowledge is a plus
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical experience
- Must have working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and NFPA 70E
- Troubleshoot - PLC' s, VFD' s and Three phase motors
- MCC / Switchgear knowledge is necessary
- Must have ability in troubleshooting control circuits and have knowledge of medium voltage terminations
- Instrumentation and Motor Control knowledge is preferred
- Understanding of conductor selection/calculations and cable tray installation
- MS Office and JD Edwards proficiency required
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary with a possibility of 15% in Bonuses. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision and 401(k).