Facilities Maintenance Manager
200 W. Belleview Road Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who repair and maintain manufacturing related equipment.
- Prepares work schedules, assign work, and oversees the work product. Directs the rebuilding of equipment.
- Modifies vendor equipment to operate more efficiently. Provides support to achieve goals established for the
- manufacturing process.
MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and control repair of manufacturing equipment and plant facility.
- Maintain mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems and controls.
- Supervise maintenance mechanic’ s daily activities.
- Direct and control building and grounds maintenance and upkeep.
- Assure that all raw material unloading, mixing, storage, mixing and conveying equipment is
- operating and
- Assure that all electrical and electronic process in the glass forming process are operating and
- Assure that all power distribution systems, electrical and pneumatic are operating and maintained.
- Assure that all compressor systems are operating and maintained.
- Provide predictive and preventive maintenance schedules and planning.
- Planning for equipment installation projects and process conversions
- Purchases of parts and equipment to assure continuous operation of equipment and installation projects.
- Provide support and direction for good manufacturing, housekeeping and safety standards.
- Provide technical training related to maintenance, process systems and safety practices.
- Two-year associates degree in a related field or related work experience.
- Supervisory work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with a variety of the maintenance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.