Field Service & Training Technician
Join a rapidly growing and Nationwide industry leader in pool products manufacturing. Their mission is to manufacture and supply the most innovative and high-quality products possible to the pool industry. They provide customers with the best pool materials and products to build pools that families can enjoy for decades! The organization provides In-Floor Cleaning systems to automatically clean pools, jets, latest technology in complex LED lighting systems, and interior surface systems among other products. The company prides itself on delivering expertise in product development, engineering, manufacturing, and consumer marketing.
As a swimming pool equipment manufacturer, we are looking for a person to act as a field service & training technician. This person will work with homeowners and pool builders to diagnose and repair swimming pool in-floor cleaning systems and swimming pool lighting. Your focus will be to diagnose and repair the systems to proper operation and/or educate the client on proper maintenance and operation to eliminate future issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES Role and Responsibilities
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service procedures by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing repairs and servicing warranty claims.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques for proper operations of systems
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance as required
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- CPO or AST Preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams.
- Electronics Troubleshooting Knowledge.
- Ability to swim required. Underwater diving experience preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a fast paced and unsupervised environment
- Ability to manage and track inventory
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean driving record required.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather, including extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
Highly competitive hourly pay plus OT, service vehicle, cell phone, and laptop. Company offers major medical and dental insurance plus 401(k).