Field Service Engineer
POSITION: Field Service Engineer – Maintenance
· Execute Preventative Maintenance on CNC machines (laser-cutting, punching, press-brake and laser-punch combination) in accordance with checklists and company guidelines.
· Accurately report technical conditions and information.
· Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
· Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
· Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
· Interface with customers in use and repair of company reports in a complete and organized manner.
· Train customers in use and repair of company reports in a complete and organized manner.
· Submit required weekly company reports in a complete and organized manner.
· Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive hourly an hour, OT, complete corporate benefits to include major medical, dental and 401 (K). Tremendous growth opportunity!