Field Service Engineer
Syracuse, NY 13201
POSITION: Field Service Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install and demonstrate CNC laser and punch machines for customers (primarily at customer locations).
- Troubleshoot and repair machines with problems functioning.
- Train customers in the use and repair of these machines.
- Travel up to 100% regionally throughout the week.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Extensive experience in Mechanics and Electronics field required.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds without aid.
- Minimum 2-year technical school degree in Electronics, Mechanics, or Laser Electro Optics.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Very competitive hourly pay, OT, complete corporate benefits to include major medical, dental and 401 (K), relocation assistance, per diem and college credit for training. Tremendous growth opportunity!