Field Service Representative/ Press Brake
For over 100 years, they have engineered some of the longest-lasting metal fabrication equipment for the world’ s largest and most storied manufacturers. Today, their products include Laser Cutting Machines, Press Brakes, Shears and Powdered Metal presses, and are used in some of the largest and most technologically advanced facilities throughout the world.
The North American plant does something outside of the ordinary… they employ hundreds of people in the production of machine tools right here in the U.S.A.!
Are you a dedicated, motivated and technically strong Field Representative or has a repair background. If you have some electronic and electrical troubleshooting skills and possess a good working aptitude for mechanical, electrical and CNC repair. If so, here is a great career opportunity!
Field Service Representative - Press Brake
Are you a dedicated, motivated and technically Repair Tech. Do you have some electrical troubleshooting skills and possess a good working aptitude for mechanical and CNC repair? If so, here is a great career opportunity!
This Company a leading national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition. We are actively seeking a Field Service Representative to troubleshoot, repair and install press brakes and shears for our customers
They offer a comprehensive training program to all our field service employees and a competitive benefits package that includes:
• A competitive hourly wage, plus the opportunity for overtime
• Paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays
• Field employees are provided a company vehicle and expense card
• An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive our business
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance, company paid
• Voluntary Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance, company paid
• Disability Insurance, company paid
• 401(k) match
• Tuition reimbursement program
Their culture is team-oriented and collaborative. The extensive training program lasts a total of 6 months. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new employees and the training staff to develop professional relationships. Their training staff is the best in the business, so when you are out in the field and need assistance, help is only a phone call away. In addition, you will be coming into the corporate office for periodic meetings, so you will always feel a part of the team.
• Previous experience with repair of industrial machinery helpful
• Excellent professional customer service and communications skills
• Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
• Clean driving record, valid driver’ s license, ability to pass a background check and drug screen