HVAC Field Technician
9776 Legler Lenexa, KS 66219
Our client focuses on providing state of the art equipment, extensive product services, and unparalleled personal support. Our team works diligently to isolate precisely what a client needs, and create unique solutions that maximize efficiency. Our products and services include: Precision Cooling and Thermal Management, UPS Equipment, Power Distribution, DC Power, Switchgear & ATS and several other products and services.
Job Description of HVAC Field Tech position would consist of, but not be limited to the following:
- Service and maintain precision cooling units for mission critical customers.
- Establish and maintain professional communications with customer base.
- Requires occasional nights and/or weekend support.
- Diagnose and support integration of our equipment into customer building management systems.
- Detailed quality assurance startups of Liebert HVAC equipment.
- Provide reporting of job activity and administrative documentation
- 2-5+ years of HVAC experience
- Networking and controls experience a plus
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license with a clean driving record
- Some out of area travel may be required occasionally.
- Experience with microprocessor controls is a plus.
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Must have EPA 608 refrigerant certification
- Experience with Liebert systems is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Field Techs earn a salary of $65-70K (depending on experience) and the potential for a year end bonus. Service Vehicle and complete corporate benefits