10704 Electron Drive Louisville, KY 40299
Our client has the engineering and design expertise to assemble a solution to even the most challenging of situations. Our cornerstone brand is a global technology company protects and optimizes critical infrastructure for data centers, communication networks, healthcare, higher education, manufacturing and industrial facilities.
The company specializes in the development and manufacture of uninterruptible power systems (UPS), power supplies, power distribution units (PDU), embedded computing solutions, precision cooling and humidity control, computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units, server rack cabinets and enclosures, infrastructure monitoring management solutions, and connectivity technologies. We’ re proud of our own 50 year anniversary.
The company is growing quickly and looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Service Technician with the desire to become an expert in cooling units. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, performing scheduled maintenance, start-up and warranty inspections. We are offering highly competitive pay and a great benefits package. We would like to invite licensed professionals who are seeking a terrific opportunity to apply today. This is a local travel position.
- Install, maintain, start-up and perform scheduled maintenance on cooling units
- Respond to service calls
- Complete work order and record materials and time utilized for the job
- Dress and act professionally
- Attend factory training when necessary
- Learn and master information required to perform the job duties
- The company is committed to a drug-free workplace. A drug card or drug test is required prior to starting job.
- EPA Refrigerant card is required of all technicians
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred - Associates degree in HVAC Systems
- Preferred - HVAC Journeyman License
- Able to work well on a team
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly salary. Overtime available. Company service vehicle. Complete suite of corporate benefits: Health, Dental, 401K.