Crane, TX 79731
Join a leading producer of industrial minerals, including sand proppants, whole grain silica, ground silica, fine ground silica, calcined kaolin clay and aplite clay. We have a 100+ year track record as an innovator and a rapidly growing market share as a supplier to domestic oil and natural gas operations that support the nation’ s economic strength and energy independence.
In addition to offering over 200 products in these categories, we also operate as a research and development specialist for customized products and solutions utilizing the same raw materials. The wide variety of industries and applications that we serve which include oil and gas, glass, chemicals, foundry, building products, fillers and extenders, recreation, industrial filtration and treatment, and testing and analysis.
- Inspects work areas and equipment prior to beginning tasks.
- Fabricates equipment and fix facilities as required.
- Installs new equipment, machinery, and facilities using blueprints, schematic diagrams, installation manuals, etc.
- Performs maintenance on all equipment, facilities, and machinery in accordance with established schedules and procedures.
- Troubleshoots, diagnosis, and repairs equipment, facilities, and machinery.
- Determines proper methods and materials used in repairs.
- Hoists, transports, and positions equipment as required using cranes, hoisting apparatus, and powered vehicles.
- Clean up and other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to work as a part of a team with co-workers of various skill levels.
- Skilled in welding, cutting and rigging.
- Ability to run fabrication and hoisting equipment
- Ability to work from elevated spaces (man lifts and crane baskets) in all weather conditions.
- Ability to operate all equipment on site
- Ability to work after hours, and weekends on an on-call schedule
- Strong Organizational Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Ability, Time Management, and the ability to work independently
- Computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, UltiPro and JD Edwards
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary (Plus OT) with a 5% Gain Share Bonus. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision and 401(k). You will be eligible for a Retention bonus four month’ s after your hire date.