2048 Weems Rd, Bldg C Tucker, GA 30084
The global market leader in intelligent residential energy storage. Design and manufacture an energy storage solution that utilizes intelligent energy management software. It is easily adaptable to your individual needs. The system is available in a variety of storage capacities and configurations, allowing for extensibility and expansion. The system allows you to save money every single day by harvesting energy from your solar PV system or the grid when it is cheapest, and using the stored energy from the battery to power your home when rates are more expensive.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to create, improve, and innovate energy storage system manufacturing. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will have responsibility of working with the design team to create a manufacturable product, introduce products and processes to the manufacturing floor, and improve on existing products and processes.
- Design manufacturing processes by conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes and work instructions by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing, planning, and testing processes; verifying product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Engineering development support for creating, processing and tracking ECO’ s
- Keeps equipment operational by implementing a preventive maintenance program and setting up repair services as needed; following manufacturer' s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Create and implement training programs for assembly and test technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering required, Mechanical or Industrial preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in product manufacturing
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience with CAD programs (Visio) and SAP ERP system a plus
- Able and willing to travel 2-3 times a year – possible international
- Experience with DFM tools, Design of Experiment, JIT (Just in Time)
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Must have a strong sense of development ownership, responsibility and working commitment
- History of progressive responsibility a plus
Benefits - Full benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401K with 4% match, 12 paid holidays, 4 weeks vacation