105 Shue Drive Anna, OH 45302
Join a first-generation family owned contracting company who has served its local communities for over 30 years. This company can cover your needs from the initial project design all the way through to putting the product in motion. The leadership teams is very focused on taking care of their employees and helping them succeed.
Mechanical Technician – Anna, Ohio
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform maintenance, diagnose problems, and work through repairs on equipment and trucks. You will be working efficiently to repair equipment in a timely manner and remain focused on helping our customer perform at their highest level.
- Examine Vehicles to determine if any safety or repair work is needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on off-road equipment such as adjustments, lubrication, cutting tip replacements, and safety equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks (fluid changes, safety inspections, lubrication, safety inspections and brake repairs)
- Perform final operational testing on all vehicles to ensure high quality repairs are completed
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize the safety, productivity and life of the equipment
- Properly follow company paper-flow procedures including documenting correct mileage/hours, save and tag all warranty and core parts, document all repairs on work order, follow parts ordering procedures.
- Perform repair work on vehicles and equipment, such as breakdowns, malfunctions and emergency repairs in a safe, efficient manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Technical school attendance a plus
- Knowledge of engines, controls, Brakes, suspensions, hydraulics, and transmissions
- Knowledge of various types of vehicles and equipment
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Must be very detailed oriented and strive to achieve high quality results
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and adhere to written procedures
- Professionalism, a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team
- Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of internal and external customers
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive hourly income (Plus OT). Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid vacations, Uniforms and tuition reimbursement after your first year of employment.