Farmington Industrial Park Farmington, CT 06032
POSITION: Start UP Tech/Assembler
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is primarily responsible for performing complex machine tool assembly.
- Perform complex assembly.
- Measure in inch and metric.
- Work from blueprints, part lists, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Responsible for trouble shooting.
- Improve all related processes considering productivity, efficiency and working conditions.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Work overtime if needed.
- Attend applicable meetings and implement resulting decisions.
- Follow and enforce company rules and regulations
Minimum OF 2 years’ experience in machine tool assembly or 5 years’ experience in manufacturing of machine tool parts, maintenance, or service. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without aid and perform repetitive reaching and bending. Familiarity with documentation, drawings, and part lists helpful. Ability to read simple schematics and blueprints essential. Must be able to work with accurate measuring device. Experience with electrical wiring assembly and computer literacy a plus
High School diploma or equivalent required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive hourly pay, OT, uniform allowance and benefits to include major medical, dental, 401 (K). Relocation assistance is provided by the company.