8401 N FM 1053 Crane, TX 79731
Join a leading producer of industrial minerals, including sand proppants, whole grain silica, ground silica, fine ground silica, calcined kaolin clay and aplite clay. We have a 100+ year track record as an innovator and a rapidly growing market share as a supplier to domestic oil and natural gas operations that support the nation’ s economic strength and energy independence.
In addition to offering over 200 products in these categories, we also operate as a research and development specialist for customized products and solutions utilizing the same raw materials. The wide variety of industries and applications that we serve which include oil and gas, glass, chemicals, foundry, building products, fillers and extenders, recreation, industrial filtration and treatment, and testing and analysis.
Plant Operator – Crane, Texas
- Inspect immediate work area prior to beginning operations.
- Starts crusher, screens, conveyor belts, pumps, hydrosizer, filter belts, dryers, conveyors, and elevators in accordance with established procedures.
- Operates crusher and dryer and associated equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs operating adjustments and repairs as required.
- Shuts down equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Clean up and other duties as assigned
- May perform maintenance tasks as required by management.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Excellent Communication Skills (Written, and Verbal), ability to work independently, and effective Time Management Skills.
- Computer Skills, Microsoft Word, and Excel Experience
- Ability to work in all Weather environments, Work Around Moving Equipment, and ability to work after hours/weekend (on-call) schedule
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary (Plus OT) with a 5% Gain Share Bonus. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision and 401(k). You will be eligible for a Retention bonus four month’ s after your hire date.