Boca Raton, FL
The Project Manager will have responsibility for the overall commercial construction experience for customers. The PM drives the Entitlement process and ensure company obtains discretionary approvals for the right to develop and/or construct on a property for its desired use(s).
- prepares and/or submits the Final Engineered Site Design.
- ensures that construction is in accordance with Contract Documents, and oversee and direct work of General Contractors.
- ensures the land is " pad ready" to include permitting, preconstruction process, fire lines, water lines...driving the complete horizontal and vertical construction process.
- oversees the work and establish operational priorities and maintain outstanding relationships with owners, subcontractors etc.
- Advanced understanding of taking a project from inception to completion is essential.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively track complicated tasks involving many parties to timely completion.
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary ($80' s & up DOE) plus bonus. Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical and dental.