Join an industry leader and rapidly expanding Facilities Management Company! The company provides a full suite of end-to-end facilities management services, to partners across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Their expertise includes maintenance and engineering, technical procurement and support, and cleaning & ancillary services. They work with partners in a diverse range of sectors including retail, education, healthcare and commercial markets. The company was founded in 1985 in Glasgow, Scotland, expanded to the US in 2016 and is already covering over 1, 800 stores across 23 states with over 1, 100 associates. The team members are growing professionally and personally through our best in class City training center in Jacksonville, Florida, over 1, 200 e-learning classes, assistance gaining trade licenses, field growth opportunities, and succession planning. They care about employee growth and development. If you put customers first, care passionately about what you do, use intelligence to improve and are committed to working on a team that respects each other, you will fit right in!
The RHVAC technician will conduct repairs on refrigeration and HVAC mechanical and electrical systems throughout retail locations to support operations and minimize product loss, while ensuring partner satisfaction.
- Maintain refrigeration and HVAC for a group of retail locations.
- Establish effective regular communication with Site Management to ensure they are kept informed of all ongoing maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Site Management team to ensure that all planned maintenance activities are communicated effectively.
- Provide all required job updates on a timely basis.
- Be proactive in refrigerant leak checking and repairs.
- Maintain all assets for which you have responsibility to the highest standards.
- Perform refrigeration/HVAC preventive maintenance checks in a timely manner as assigned.
- Monitor and log refrigerant usage within assigned stores.
- Maintain clean and safe conditions in machine and electrical rooms.
- Communicate as needed with retail store location personnel to maintain refrigerated product integrity.
- Participate in company’ s “ on call” after hours emergency call program.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems.
- Complete equipment inventories as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Act in accordance with all Company policies & procedures.
PERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES (Values and Behaviors):
Builds Trusting & Loyal Relationships | Contributes to Team Success | Communicates with Impact & Candor | Respects Individual Differences | Earns Customer Loyalty | Manages Work | Upholds Safety & Standards | Clarifies & Achieves Results | Gains & Applies Knowledge or Skill
- Possesses a valid driver' s license with a good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman qualified in refrigeration and HVAC systems, or equivalent work experience.
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or universal.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- In-depth working knowledge of supermarket rack refrigeration equipment, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems preferred.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills; Refrigeration Controller Technology, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and successful experience in previous jobs and responsibilities.
- Above average troubleshooting and guest service skills.
- Ability to multitask, work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive hourly wage plus OT and service vehicle. Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical and dental, up to 28 days PTO, and 401k