200 W. Belleview Road Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Lead the maintenance team in best practices and managed reliability programs. Implement a new CMMS (Computer Maintenance Managed System) to ensure the proper preventative maintenance for manufacturing equipment. This individual will participate in safety reviews and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA). They will contribute ideas in the improvement to lean manufacturing and process improvement.
MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Defines and develops an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes value-added preventive maintenance tasks as well as effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Perform root cause failure analysis on reliability incidents to identify and correct physical, and latent root causes for chronic reliability issues.
- Support manufacturing work system teams by analyzing work notifications to ensure the right jobs are being worked on at the right time.
- Assist in planning of work orders for machine outages and daily work scheduling to achieve reliability targets of reduced downtime with increased machine availability.
- Develop capital project requests to eliminate chronic failures on equipment.
- Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Manage all aspects of the execution of projects including the schedules, budgets, installations, and commissioning to successfully complete the project goals and objectives.
- Develop documentation and train plant personnel in related disciplines.
- Audit plant systems to improve operational effectiveness.
- Familiar with safety practices and procedures and committed to maintaining high safety standards.
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of a 2 yr. Technical degree; 4 yr degree is preferred.
- Experience level: A minimum of 2-5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment specifically experience in a continuous operating facility.
- Preventative mechanical machine maintenance experience is required.
- Knowledge of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Managed Systems) is required.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively without close supervision and in a matrix team environment.
- Manage schedule and priorities of multiple projects and initiatives.
- Travel up to 75% of the time.