Sales Center Manager
Our client offers a wide range of HVAC/R product lines, competitive pricing, superior customer service and valuable, timesaving services that position them as an industry leader. With over 200+ locations in 22+ states they offer their customers a complete range of products for the HVAC/R and Food Industries. They operate primarily in the business to business environment where their products are sold through licensed dealers and contractors in their respective markets.
The Sales Center Manager is responsible for managing sales and operations at one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorships that carry multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. The ultimate goal of this role is to successfully manage the daily operations of all facets of the Sales Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Represent the company as a leader in the industry ensuring maximum sales and profitability.
- Determine and monitor inventory stock levels and manage merchandising of sales showroom.
- Manage inventory to ensure proper turns and minimum loss throughout the year.
- Keep abreast with technical developments and changes in product lines, monitor competitive threats and discuss proper response
- and reaction with Regional Manager.
- Responsible for Center’ s P&L.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and leading a diversified work force.
- Train and manage a work force including Warehouse, Receiving/Shipping, Delivery, Fleet Drivers, Showroom, Warranty, Counter Sales and Inside Sales personnel.
- Interact with customers, outside sales people and vendors.
- Conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with contractors, customers and employees.
- Coordinate Center training and Company/Center events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-4 years operational experience within the HVAC industry and product lines associated with HVAC, preferably in the operations of a wholesale HVAC equipment supply house.
- Proficiency in air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment at a wholesale distribution level.
- Proven success in sales, operations, purchasing and inventory management.
- Proven success in managing and mentoring other employees while establishing the Center’ s business goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
- Ability to read and interpret P&L statements.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with skills to multi-task on different levels.
- Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn, teach and lead.
- Mechanical or Technical background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, 401K, HSA, EAP and attractive vacation policy. Advancement opportunities and much more!