Service Delivery Driver
Join the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Their solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 25, 000 existing accounts, they are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. The company is headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 41 metropolitan markets.
In this role, you' ll operate an assigned route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs. Our Delivery Service Drivers ensure that our products are delivered in a safe, timely and accurate manner. Additional responsibilities include:
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that company' s performance is up to standards and the customer' s expectations
- Comply with company' s internal processes and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA and HACCP
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver' s License at all times
- Load and unload delivery trucks by pulling hoses from truck and attaching to fill station
The Skills You Need
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum two years of commercial truck driving experience
- A high school diploma
- CDL Class A or B driver' s license/Tanker Endorsement preferred
- Must meet company' s Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive hourly rates and bonus potential of up to 5% of annual base earnings. Our drivers enjoy an extensive training program that includes both online training and shadowing opportunities. Additional benefits include:
- A local route— no OTR
- Insurance, including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability
- HSA, FSA
- 401(k) match
- 120 hours of paid time off
We' ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We' ve earned recognition as a " Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota' s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we' ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider the company a valued strategic partner.
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with the company including McDonald' s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee' s, Albertson' s, Wegmans and more.