Service Operations Manager
250 King Manor Dr. King of Prussia, PA 19406
Join one of the largest elevator companies in the world! This company employees over 100, 000 team members around the globe. This company is driven to exceed customer expectations by providing each customer with a powerful combination of products, services and technology. Backed by the unsurpassed technological and logistical resources, one of the most advanced corporations in the world is positioned to drive industry growth and innovation for decades to come.
Service Operations Manager
In this role you will have the opportunity to successfully manage all service and repair operations at your location to ensure the department functions profitably and the annual budget plan.
- Supervise superintendents and other team members by providing corresponding training and direction, communicating company policies, procedures and objectives, hiring as needed, supervision of performance management and administration of discipline.
- Lead the company safety program by performing safety audits (when necessary), and stressing the importance of safety to employees at all times
- Conduct site visits, performs quality audits (insuring that route work is being completed efficiently, and in a cost-effective manner)
- Ensures that job audits are performed within 15 days of construction and modernization turnovers.
- Identifying issues that could potentially affect the overall reliability of the equipment (providing feedback and recommendations for the improvement of future installations)
- Improve profitability by using proper accounting systems and review route management
- Provides technical input to sales staff on the scope of work and materials needed to bid repair or service work with a focus on calculating labor and material costs
- Enforces Cancellation Reduction Program
- Partnering with the branch manager, service sales managers and account managers to address specific customer needs
- Continued education of all federal, state and local elevator industry code requirements
- Regular attendance of company training classes, review of factory equipment updates and supplier goods to maintain a strong familiarity of company products. (You will have an opportunity to work with regional field trainers as part of this effort)
- Meet and exceed budget expectation and customer satisfaction by administering the parts program for contract service and repair
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree (or extensive industry and management experience), two years’ experience managing on a branch department level
- Strong analytical experience (defining the problem, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing conclusions)
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions, (mathematical and diagram form)
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary, and a strong incentive bonus. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a company vehicle or car allowance.