125 Moen Avenue Cranford, NJ 07016
Join one of the largest elevator companies in the world! This company employees over 100, 000 team members around the globe. This company is driven to exceed customer expectations by providing each customer with a powerful combination of products, services and technology. Backed by the unsurpassed technological and logistical resources, one of the most advanced corporations in the world is positioned to drive industry growth and innovation for decades to come.
In this role you will have the opportunity to successfully assist with repair operations to ensure the department functions in a efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Run an efficient and cost-effective operation by focusing on the branch daily operations (reviewing/conducting survey requests, scheduling, requisitions for materials, and ensuring the proper manpower is available)
- Lead the company safety program by conducting safety audits (as needed), and stressing the importance of safety to employees at all times
- Actively participate in backlog meetings (weekly) w/ Regional repair coordinators (update schedules and system data)
- Actively supervise mechanics as well as apprentices (conducting job site audits) directly being involved in performance management and disciplinary measures as needed
- Monitor repair job status, efficiencies and task completion (reviewing repair billable and non-billable reports – Weekly)
- Conduct a thorough review of Trip reports w/ mechanics and sales team members
- Continue to build a strong institutional knowledge of the overall market area, including sales backlog, service and repair volume and market penetration
- Regular attendance of company training classes, review of factory equipment updates and supplier goods to maintain a strong familiarity of company products (focusing on regional/company mission and objectives, ethical standards and code of conduct)
- Continued education of all federal, state and local elevator industry code requirements
- Partner with accounts receivable sharing information regarding the collection of delinquent accounts
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree (or extensive industry and management experience), two years’ experience managing on a branch department level
- Strong oral and written ability (report writing, business correspondence and contract proposals)
- Strong analytical experience (defining the problem, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing conclusions)
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions, (mathematical and diagram form)
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary, and a strong incentive bonus. Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a company vehicle or car allowance.