Team Leader - Sanitation
1910 Gallagher Drive Vineland, NJ 08360
The Sanitation Team Leader' s responsibility is monitor and ensure proper sanitation.
- Always use Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP)
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Be able to follow company polices.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to work in wet and dusty conditions.
- Not afraid of heights. Be able to climb ladders
- Be able to use chemicals in a safe manner (follow chemical instructions)
- Responsible for writing work orders for any equipment needing repair.
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining the sanitation training matrix.
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining the sanitation verification records.
- Responsible for preparing all lines for a pre-op inspection in a timely manner.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management
- Responsible for assisting other departments as requested in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for reporting any incidents of harassment to your Manager or Human Resources Manager.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries immediately.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, Supply Chain Operations, Food Science, Engineering or related field required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in a food-processing, pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing organization, preferably using computerized manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of sanitation processes in a food, chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP, food allergens and pest control.
- Demonstrated knowledge of refrigeration.
- Demonstrated understanding of production scheduling and other production variables such as run-rates, processing times, change-over times, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards, product quality (success rates), cost control (minimizing downtime and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and understand complex mathematical equations including basic statistical analysis.
- Proficient using Excel or other spreadsheet software