Our client is the leading machine tool distributor that helps fabricators compete in a global marketplace. Their expertise helps businesses of all sizes implement tools and technology that increase efficiency and lower costs. Their main products are lasers, punches, press brakes, system software and material handling solutions for processing sheet metal and structural steel.
Position: Applications Engineer
Will be supporting customer’ s ownership experiences. This position offers challenge and allows you to build your skills. The duties and responsibilities include:
- Enhance the customer’ s experience.
- Help customers with unique programming issues related to tooling, materials, or design
- Help customers with programming issues related to training
- Have a positive attitude to keep customers happy
- Visit customers after start-ups and commissioning of equipment
- Travel to customer locations to instruct customer on application, machine operation, maintenance, and safety
- Keep our client informed by filling out complete service reports.
- Be safe and follow customer and our safety rules
- Complete and pass course outline
- Learn where reference documentation is and navigate through it
- Receive training on applications.
Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering degree and/or 5 years in applications, installation, service work related experience or a combination of education/exp. equivalent of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Basic computer, CNC programming skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Valid driver’ s license with good driving record
- Ability to pass our employment screening requirements
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Very competitive salary, laptop, cell phone, complete corporate benefits to include major medical, dental, 401 (K), life insurance, paid time off. Tremendous growth opportunity!