3540 NE Ralph Powell Road Suite B Lee's Summit, MO 64064 US
Our Client provides consulting engineering design services specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration (HVAC), architectural lighting, fire and life safety, security, and design-build within many types of buildings and facilities. In addition to providing engineering services: also included is project management, construction management, testing, balancing, and commissioning,
If you want to be a part of this exciting diverse as well as learn/participate in all aspects engineering. You will be a key player when developing electrical/mechanical strategy and implementing that strategy. While bringing your expertise and ability to think creatively that show clear value of our consulting services to our clients in new and innovative yet reliable ways.
The company caters to the communications, commercial, education, medical, laboratories/industrial, and high technology markets. Headquartered Kansas City, we provide for our clients around the United States.
Job Description - 5 YEARS Real World Experience with MEP, REVIT, & CAD in relation to BUILDINGS is CRUCIAL
- Develop or modify drawings based on rough sketches, mark-ups and/or detailed verbal instructions.
- Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency, quality, or performance.
- Develop, modify, and maintain existing Revit & CAD Standards.
- Provide training and onboarding for new and existing employees.
- Develops necessary views, sections, and details with minimal supervision.
- Performs technical tasks to assist other engineers in the design & layout of MEP systems
- Ability to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy of work.
- Continuously evaluates methods for efficiency/integrity – provides suggestions to supervisors
- Contributes to technical designs and documentation
- Certification in CAD or Drafting
- Minimum of 5 years relevant MEP CAD experience - w/ Buildings
- Ability to use Revit and AutoCAD proficiently w/ Buildings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Competitive compensation.
- 401k with match.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
- Medical and Dental insurance.