DC Field Tech 1
Kansas City, MO 64101 US
Our Client is a dynamic best in class provider of business critical & Telcom support services. Established in 2001, the company has a record of providing invaluable support to our customers and has grown to provide nationwide services. We are looking for talented, Self-motivated technicians to support our vision and help us continue to exceed expectations.
Ideal Candidates will have high school diploma or GED, Valid drivers license with ability to attain a CDL, 5 yrs. DC plant or electrical/electronic job experience, proficient in electrical test equipment operation, OSHA 10 certified, willing to travel, good communication skills, proficient in controller networking and set up, willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
* Self - Perform on-site trouble shooting of Batteries, Power equipment, alarming systems and monitoring interfaces.
* Ability to read and interpret Schematics and control circuits
* Capable of installing all major brands of Battery and Power plants
* Perform required Maintenance and data gathering of customer premise power plants
* Work in safe manner. Follows industry standard safety practices
* Successfully attend certification courses related to customer equipment, including continuing education and Safety
* Ability to travel extensively.
* Work during irregular hours and for extended time periods.
* Gather electronic documentation and upload in expedient manner.
* Maintain company-supplied, vehicles tools and test equipment in good working condition
* Constantly look for ways to improve upon the services we provide to our customer and their needs.
* 5 yrs. DC power plant or equivalent Electrical/Electronics experience
* Must be proficient in Microsoft suite software use? Capable of operating laptops and tablets
* Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
* Must be able to operate pallet jack and forklift
* Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
* Must pass background check and drug test
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Experience in controller programming and Building automation systems interface a plus
* Electrical contractors license a plus
* Former and exiting military members encouraged to apply
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive Compensation plan includes:
* Why Be an Employee when you can Become an owner in the company through our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
* Health, Vision and Dental insurance
* Paid vacation and personal days
* Bonus program that rewards performance? 401 (k) is also available.