3540 NE Ralph Powell Road Suite B Lee's Summit, MO 64064 US
Our Client caters to the communications, commercial, education, medical, laboratories/industrial, and high technology markets. Engineering expertise required in these markets is unique. The understanding of system capabilities and process requirements are imperative to engineering design success. We have intentionally been designed to provide superior quality service with greater efficiency.
They have two offices, one in the Kansas City Metro area and one in Portland, OR Metro area. Both of our offices provide consulting engineering design services throughout the United States, our specialties include:
Mechanical | Electrical | Plumbing | Control Engineering
We also offer value added services to make outsourcing your large projects simple and hassle free:
- Engineering Design with a focus on mechanical systems in new buildings and building renovations.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Team player able to contribute to challenging design aspects.
- Seek and maintain positive relationships with Clients and Contractors.
- Thorough understanding of codes, standards and procedures.
- Maintain engineering records, calculations, and reports as required to ensure accurate records.
- Communicates client interests with Architects, Contractors, and other Design Team members.
- Occasional travel to sites and other areas may be required per project.
- Bachelor or above degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in MEP systems for buildings.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS office suite (Word & Excel).
- Experience with Revit or BIM preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of design experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- 401k with match.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
- Medical and Dental insurance.