Operational Performance lead
Greenville, SC 29602 US
Join a global leading company that is part of the largest global networks of manufacturers in the architectural products industry. The company is the recognized leader in concrete masonry technology and design. Since the 1940's, the company has maintained the confidence of builders, architects, and consumers for their innovative technology, high quality architectural building products, with superior product knowledge, committed customer service, and on-time deliveries.
The Operations Performance Team's goal is to drive operational improvement and employee engagement. The Operational Performance Lead is an integral role that supports all operations performance initiatives at the company level to maximize efficiency. You will work closely with the various local and national teams to identify areas of improvement, establish goals, develop and implement action plans, as well as lead the implementation of new processes and technologies at the manufacturing plants. The OPL is a full-time hands-on, dedicated influencer focused on driving improvements.
- Lead and support a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization
- Leverage reporting tools to continually monitor performance, identify gaps and put action plans in place to improve. Work directly with site leadership to execute plans.
- Collaborate with site leaders, operators, and other stakeholders to implement and monitor the operations performance system tools to be developed.
- Training and coaching site leadership, OPS training tools and best practices
- Drive additional operations improvements projects locally including: problem solving local production, equipment challenges, support capital improvement projects, streamline site(s) processes - analyze each site, define the bottlenecks for each production line, build and execute a plan with the site to increase production efficiency.
- Conduct frequent site visits
- Assist sites in maintaining their maintenance program by supporting their 52 week maintenance program utilizing tools such as maintenance Connection(CMMS) and Machine Health Monitoring,.
- Monitor process changes and adjust as needed to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
BS degree or 5+ years of experience in manufacturing field
3+ years demonstrated track record of driving improvements in operations related field
Very strong analytical skills, analyze volumes of data, and communicate critical findings.
Travel up to 50% of time within Carolinas including some overnight stays.
Compensation and Benefits:
Highly competitive base salary. Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs. Group retirement savings program. Health and wellness programs.