Our client is a management-owned S-Corporation leading the industry in the development of residential glass for windows and doors. They have grown to more than 7, 000 employees located at 37 manufacturing locations around the United States. They maintain a clear vision: design and fabricate the most advanced residential glass products in the industry. Starting with a heavy investment in research and development, their twin R&D centers provide the basis for new advances in glazing fenestration. They turn around those fresh ideas into useful products that regular homeowners can use. We provide a turnkey solution to window manufacturers: whether it starts with insulating glass, coated, laminated, tempered or just plain float glass, it is all designed to provide the latest in applied glass science.
The primary duties include handling glass, lifting glass, inspecting glass for defects, slotting and packing glass in racks.
- Perform assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to the position in accordance with company Policies and Procedures highlighted in Employee Handbook.
- Complies with all rules and standards set forth in company handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to meet production standards within a reasonable amount of time for specific task.
- Must posses education or experience level that permits the associate to effectively communicate and perform the duties of the job.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents relating to the job or assignment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Ability to work as a team as well a s independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to maintain clean, safe, sanitized work areas.
- Required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend and lift, reach with hands and arms for the duration of shift.
- Must have reliable transportation and be prompt and dependable.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic education needed: High School Diploma or GED.
Compensation & Benefits
Medical & Dental, Health Savings Account with company match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid Life Insurance, monthly Profit Sharing bonus, 401K plan, paid holidays, PTO time, safety shoe and safety glass reimbursement program.