6332 Flank Drive Harrisburg, PA 17112
Our client is the leading machine tool distributor that helps fabricators compete in a global marketplace. Their expertise helps businesses of all sizes implement tools and technology that increase efficiency and lower costs.
Position: Service Technician / Service Engineer for Eastern PA and surrounding region
- Applicant Must possess a Valid Driver’ s License
- Applicant Must have a Clean Driving Record (No Major Infractions, No DUI’ s, etc.)
- Must be able to travel, overnight stays will be necessary 2-3 nights per week on average
- Good Communication & Positive People Skills are Necessary
Your Duties Will Include, But Not Limited to the Following:
- Installation of New & Used Machinery.
- Start-Up & Commissioning of newly installed Machinery.
- Troubleshoot Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Mechanical Systems, used to control Modern Machinery and Associated Equipment.
- Repair & Maintenance on Machinery and Associated Equipment.
- Demonstrate and Teach Operators how to Set-Up, Program and Operate newly purchased Machinery.
- Set-Up Equipment for Trade Shows, in house & off site.
- Working in house at times, loading, unloading & repairing stock equipment.
Skills to be exercised:
- Electrical: Control Circuit Troubleshooting.
- Electrical: Diagnose Component Failures, Motors, Coils, Fuses, etc.
- Electrical: Control Wiring, Interfacing Auxiliary Equipment & Devices.
- Machine Shop: Layout, Drilling & Tapping of threaded holes.
- Machine Shop: Using Precision Measuring Instruments, Calibers, Micrometers, Dial Indicators, etc.
- Mechanical: Assembly & Alignments.
- Mechanical: Diagnose Mechanical Problems, Unusual Noises.
- Hydraulic: Troubleshooting Hydraulic Problems.
- Hydraulic: Adjust Hydraulic Systems, Pressures, Flows, etc.
- Millwright: Precision Leveling & Shimming.
- Millwright: Operate a Fork Truck, Operate an Overhead Crane, Basic Rigging.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Very competitive salary, per diem, company vehicle, laptop, cell phone, complete corporate benefits to include major medical, dental, 401 (K), life insurance, paid time off. Tremendous growth opportunity!