Virginia Beach, VA 23452 US
Join America’s premier commercial kitchen service organization with a company heritage 140+ years in the making. A company that will make good on that mission by building on the foundation of world class kitchen equipment service and national coverage. The company services commercial cooking equipment such as: gas & electric grills and ranges, high efficiency fryers & ovens, steamers, broilers, slicers, mixers and more! They service refrigeration equipment to include reach-in & walk-in freezers and coolers, ice machines and the entire line of commercial kitchen ware-washing equipment. The company offers a tremendous growth opportunity, by 2024, they will be America's Best commercial kitchen service company!
As a Technician you will be at the heart of our operations by diagnosing, repairing, and providing planned maintenance on a broad range of cooking, refrigeration, and dishwashing equipment. Your work makes you a valuable partner to our customers by helping them improve their food service operations, equipment uptime, and overall profitability. The company’s industry leading technical training, mobile-technologies, and technical support provide the opportunity for you to rapidly expand your expertise and grow your career in this dynamic industry.
- The Service Technician will partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, ware-washing, and other specialty food service equipment
- Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics
- Properly troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Commercial Kitchen Equipment, including cooking, refrigeration, ware-washing and other specialty food service equipment
- Communicate with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnoses and parts identification
- Consult with the Technical Assistance Group for technical support while onsite
- Install all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner and in line with company policy
- Promote and recommend other services provided by the company to customers when needed
- Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory
- Follow safe work practices and accident prevention procedures
- Maintain a neat and orderly service vehicle, along with accurate parts and tool inventory
- Maintain productivity levels in accordance with company standards
- 1 year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC, or relevant military service
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
Compensation & Benefits:
Highly competitive hourly pay plus OT. Company offers a comprehensive benefits plan to include major medical/dental, vision, LTD and 401(k) with company match program.