Farmington, CT 06032 US
Join one of the national leading industrial machinery companies! Our mission is to further develop and digitally connect production technology, to make it even more efficient, precise, and future-proof. In doing so, we want to make manufacturing and its upstream and downstream processes more efficient. This is how we build the industrial world of tomorrow. We are market and technology leaders in machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing, and work with our innovations in almost every sector. Our software solutions pave the way to the Smart Factory, allowing us to implement high-tech processes in industrial electronics.
Instruct and train customers and our employees as applicable on the company's machines for product trainings, operation, maintenance, and programming. This includes training in standardized classes in the training center in Farmington and individualized classes on customer sites. This is a 50% travel position
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Present training classes to company personnel and customers on the applicable product line(s).
2. Evaluate existing training procedures and manuals and review with Training Manager. Implement improvements to meet customer demand and to achieve highest customer satisfaction.
3. Interface with technical writers and curriculae developers in compiling and reviewing documentation and data.
4. Support the implementation of Training 4.0 strategies (i.e. webinars and virtual class rooms).
5. Travel to customer locations and/or other company facilities in the US and abroad for training or research needs (up to 25% travel).
6. Maintain records on training schedules and personnel trained.
7. Provide evaluations on Service Engineers while in training.
8. Provide evaluations of own training course by students.
9. Participate in projects, Continuous Improvement and SYNCHRO activity.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly wage, plus OT, and complete corporate benefits.