Join a world-wide leader in the food-processing, weighing and labeling equipment fields, providing retail scales, slicing machines and industrial weigh price labeling equipment to its customers. Founded in 1866 in Germany, our client is a global technology company which employs 3, 100 employees in 89 countries who offer professional solutions to the weighing, information and food service technology industry.
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join their Retail team. Office location is in Joppa, MD
Duties and Responsibilities
Warehouse Associate (Joppa, MD)
- Management of proper storage of all goods across various departments
- Control, and be responsible for all receivables and all outgoing freight., including the proper documentation, tracking, and reporting of any movement of such goods (e.g. logs, records, management of documentation)
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse (e.g. disposal of waste material, general upkeep of storage and work areas)
- Assist with packaging goods and machinery for shipment, including ability to use power tools
- Understanding of basic computer skills for purposes of record keeping, generating shipping documents, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate forklift
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary based on certain pre-conditions (area, qualification, experience, OT etc.). 401K with company a match of 3%. Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long term Disability and an attractive vacation policy. Company provides cell phone and laptop.